Find the Top Canadian Casinos
Any venue can claim to be one of the best online casinos in Canada, but not all of them live up to this expectation. The good news is that you can find plenty of Canadian review sites in 2020 to help you make your decision, whether you prefer onshore or offshore gambling. Here is what you should know when picking the best place to gamble.
4 Tips for Choosing the Top Online Casinos in Canada
Whether you're brand new to online casinos in Canada or you're just looking for a new venue to call home, these tips can help you make better decisions.
- Read Reviews - Unbiased Canadian casino reviews such as those on our site will always be your best tool for making informed decisions about where you will spend your money.
- Look at Bonuses and Promos - Although the welcome offer may be amazing, if there's nothing for loyal or existing players, you will soon feel as if you have worn out your welcome.
- Selection - Be sure that the venue you select offers all the best online casino games for your needs. If you like slots, a casino that focuses mainly on poker may not be the best choice.
- Payment and Withdrawal Options - Finally, be certain that the website will allow you to use your favorite payment and banking methods when making a deposit, and make certain that your withdrawals will process back to your favorite account within a reasonable amount of time.
Canadian vs. Offshore Casinos
The Canadian government allows residents to play at both online and offshore casinos, but when it comes to regulations, those headquartered within the country's borders are typically the safest. In fact, in provinces like Quebec, Ontario, and British Columbia, the government actually owns and even manages its own online casinos, which are typically viewed as the best and safest options. However, we have provided the top casinos with the best offers which have been vetted to be safe, reliable and fun.
Gambling Bonuses Guide
Both new and existing players will have access to several bonus opportunities. Some of the absolute best online casino bonuses available to you include:
- New Account Promos - If you are creating your account for the first time, you can gain access to free sums of money, free spins, free play time with no deposit necessary. These bonuses are very valuable, so choose yours carefully.
- Match Deposits - Existing players can gain access to match deposits, which are essentially rewards for making deposits. Typically, you will be matched anywhere from 100% to 300% of your deposit up to a specific dollar amount.
- Free Spins/Extra Spins - The best gambling houses offer free spins regularly, such as during holiday events and when they release a brand new slot machine from a popular software developer. Also, when depositing you may get extra spins with no wagering requirements to use on one or more slots.
- Loyalty and Referral Bonuses - After a period of time, and after you have deposited a predetermined sum of money during that time, you may receive some bonus cash which may first come in the form of points that can be converted. You might also be able to get free money for referring friends and family who go on to make deposits.
Best Canada Banking Options for Players
Last, but most certainly not least, the following banking options are those that Canadian gamblers tend to prefer the most due to privacy and safety concerns.
- Debit or Credit Card - Banks and credit card companies offer fraud protection that can protect consumers in the event of fraudulent transactions. For this reason, most players prefer using their credit or debit cards, and the best sites in Canada will accept them.
- PayPal - Though there are some fees for utilizing PayPal as your main payment source, many players find that the anonymity it provides makes the extra few cents here and there worth it.
- PaySafeCard - This card is easy for anyone to obtain. It works much like your standard debit card but it is prepaid, and thus it provides another layer of safety when processing payments or withdrawals.
- Neteller - Neteller is one of the world's biggest and most secure independent money transfer companies, and it processes billions of dollars in transactions annually. It's also very common among gamblers who prefer the anonymity Neteller can provide them.
- Skrill - Like Neteller and PayPal, Skrill is another excellent choice for online payments and money transfers. Many casinos across Canada prefer Skrill, as well, thanks in part to their low fees and quick transfer times.
- Bitcoin - Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that affords gamblers even more anonymity than Neteller, Skrill, and other payment options. Though not all casinos allow Bitcoin transactions, those that do will sometimes even reward their patrons for utilizing it with extra percentage matches.
Choosing the best online casinos (such as Golden Tiger or Jackpot City) does not have to be a daunting task. Just make sure that you read Canadian reviews that you can trust, pick a promotion that works best for your needs and playstyle, and ensure the banking option you prefer is accepted for processing both deposits and withdrawals.